Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Miley Cyrus Talks Oscar Night Death Threat

It?s one of the unfortunate drawbacks of superstardom, and Miley Cyrus was on the receiving end of a nasty death threat from a crazy fan this past weekend.

The ?Hannah Montana? starlet was attacked on Twitter before the 84th Academy Awards, and she defended herself with a series of tweets.

In response to a message that she ?dresses like white trash? and is ?so f**king hideous,? Cyrus wrote, ?U have nothing better 2 do than hate? That saddens me. I?m surrounded by love I?m sorry 4 whatever happened 2 make u so bitter.?

Miley added, ?I won?t tolerate someone telling me 2 die. Twitter needs to take some responsibility and make it a safe environment.?

After the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party, Miley sounded more chipper-

"Thank you Sir Elton John for such a lovely night! Now to Vanity Fair. I love all the glitz & glam of the oscars & celebrating such talent!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/academy-awards-2012/miley-cyrus-talks-oscar-night-death-threat-590080

Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment